Our Commitment to Safety
We take product safety very seriously:
- Our products have been evaluated and passed by our stringent safety and quality control tests
- Our covers are sewn on permanently for your child's safety
- Our foam is compliant with CertiPUR-US product standards. This means it is made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates and is low VOC for healthy indoor air
- Our fabric is made from polyurethane leather and passes all US safety standard tests for dangerous chemicals
- The FORT’s seams are incredibly strong, using nylon thread that is meant for adventure gear makes them very durable
Still have questions? Learn more in our FAQ or contact us.